Tic Tac Toe Bee Tic Tac Toe Bee

Not Good

Game is retarded, the computer doesn't play to win, waste of time. Nothing much to it.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

Awesome

This is really awesome. I've been looking to learn how to play the mario theme on my piano it is easier to learn this way. The only thing i can suggest is to put in a speed on how fast its playing, so people can learn it easier.

Frogger Recoded Frogger Recoded

Horrible

This is like the 5th frogger game in the last 2 weeks. The idea was completly unoriginaly. I gave it a low score because the graphics were 3 times as bad as the other frogger ones. Is there some kind of site u guys are downloading this game from because theres no point of putting it on newgrounds for the 100th time. To make this flash better make your own game.

Van Jellies Van Jellies

Wow

This is a really cool game, kind of addictive. Very clever, keep up the good work.

The Innards The Innards

Pretty cool

Good game, i like the idea overall, kind of sucks that if u get hit once you die.

Ultra-Super Bouncy Balls Ultra-Super Bouncy Balls

Yeah

That was interesting for about 2 secs then there just was no point. Interesting idea just gets old and fast.

Uber Pool Uber Pool

Awesome Game

This game is insane, good job.

Jiggmin responds:

Thank you!

Mayhem Beta Mayhem Beta

Good stuff

Thats awesome as hell, if u finish it would be really good.

Virtual Nipple Twist Virtual Nipple Twist

This is Awesome

Very original. Funniest game i played in a while. Good graphics and idea. I liked the game cause i give people titty twisters like rebel from below.

"Office Boredom" - FULL! "Office Boredom" - FULL!

Not that much different from the first

The game is not much different from the first, but it is better. Try to add a boss or something. I like the game overall thou, funny idea.