Snowman Christmas Card Snowman Christmas Card

Nice

Pretty funny, i love when non living objects kill people. You should make a series about a snowman killer.

Killers history Killers history

Too short

Resubmit it when its at least 2 mins long, make no sense, pointless flash.

ninjitashistory responds:

pointless for you!!!i know is short but it is only an attemp!!!
i just submitted it to see want people thinks about my fbf animation!!!
like i said i will fix it and ubmit the second chapter.

Raptor Lincoln - Intro Raptor Lincoln - Intro

It looked pretty good

I was thinking it looked like Aqua Teen Hunger Force the whole time. But i like that style.

Ren&stimpy in "bug probs" Ren&stimpy in "bug probs"

yea

I;m really drunk, but

FUCUKIN LAME!

pointless, stupid, and boring

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 40 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 40

WOW

Holy Crap! ya u know what im talkin about, to think thats there is gonna be over 80 of these just boggles the mind.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

There'll just be 80.

Of course there'll be a few special episodes...

Ebola B Gone! Ebola B Gone!

Nice

Pretty good flash, the sound wasn't the greatest exspecialy at the end. Was a good idea over all.

DingoEatingFuzz responds:

Thanks, and I know the sound is bad, but Im broke and can't afford a better microphone. The ironic thing is that I havge a friend with a pseudo-recording studio at his house. Next time, next time...

BARBER_SHIT_II BARBER_SHIT_II

Yup

Just like the conan obrien show. Not a bad idea, just really short and stupid.

Jake's Bible Jake's Bible

It was prefect.

There wasn't anything wrong with this flash. It had great graphics, sound, and was pretty funny. I was a little worried by the name of it, but it turned out to be a great flash. Good ideas, make more. Of course you might be going to hell, but who cares its worth it.

A drop of Love A drop of Love

Nice

These types of ideas are funny. That was great when the windshield wiper got them hahaha. You could have done with out the counterstrike sounds, they didnt' fit in at all. But very clever idea.

Banana Heist Banana Heist

Good stuff

I love these kind of animations, kind of short and didn't have sound thou. Graphics were cool. Bananas are awesome, lol robbing a bank.